The people I've tagged are:
spikesgirl58, romance1, georgiesmith, jkkitty, svetlanacat4, hippygal22, mura7, sheilasmiles, vysila, nsandik, and elmey.
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
4. Let them know you tagged them.
Seriesfive's questions and answers:
1. Do you believe there is life on other planets? Perhaps.
2. What is your favourite colour? Yellow.
3. If you could go back in time, which time period would you choose and is there a specific event you would like to see? I think early 1900's. I would have liked to meet the last Tsar of Russia and is family.
4. If you had the opportunity to have dinner with someone famous would you choose to do so? Yes. I would like to have dinner with Queen Elizabeth.
5. What is your favourite scent? Toss up between Peonies and Vanilla.
6. What is the piece of technology could you not live without? My car.
7. What would you choose, being stunningly beautiful or obscenely rich? Obscenely rich.
8. Which is your favourite fictional character and which qualities about them impress you the most? Tigger. He is always so happy and up. Looks on the bright side of everything.
9. Are you afraid of getting old? No.
10. Of one would offer you a free ride to, say, Mars, would you take it? If so, why? In a NY heartbeat! What an adventure! I think of all I could learn and see from outer space and the lessons I could bring back.
11. Wishing on a falling star, what would you wish for? True love.
Illyakin's questions and answers:
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theatre? Skyfall.
2. If you couldhave your dream vacation, where would you go? I would like to take a cruise along the inner straits of Alaska.
3. Who would you t ake with you? No one. I like to travel alone.
4. What is your best friend's best quality? She's always able to read me and can get me to talk when I don't want to.
5. If you are having a really bad day, what helps you relieve the stress best, laughter or tears? Laughter definately the best way.
6. Where did you go as a chld that has always stuck with you as the most fun or the most beautiful place you've ever been? Salt Lake City during Christmas season. They light up the whole city. It's beautiful.
7. read the book first or see the movie first? Movie first.
8. What is your favorite comfort food? Anything Italian.
9. Would you rather walk down a city street and see the sights of down a country lane and see the sights? During the day, a country lane for the scenery. At night a city street to see all the city lights.
10. Do you prefer to communicate via phone or email? Depends on who I'm 'talking' with and for how long.
11. If you were given the choice of no computer of no cell phone for a week, which would bother you more and why? No computer would bother me the most. I do my editing work and church projects on it not to mention lj and other fun stuff. I don't use my cell all that much.
1. What is the favorite or most challenging job you've ever had?
2. If they were to make a movie of your life, who would you pick to play you?
3. Do you have something that you like to collect? What/Why?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall? Why?
6. If there was something you wish you could do over again what would it be?
7. And would you do it over to change it or to relive it?
8. Who in your life has inspired you the most?
9. Right or left handed?
10. When trying new things, do you jump right in or do you have to be dragged in kicking and screaming?
11. Can you laugh at yourself?