1 or 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 12 oz. package of frozen mixed veggies
1 medium potato
1 14 and half ounce can of low sodium chicken broth
1 medium to large sweet onion
1 and 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch
white flour and few Tablespoons of cooking oil
salt and pepper
1. Tenderize chicken breasts, pat dry, roll in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Saute in cooking oil in a skillet for a couple of minutes on both sides, but don't cook all the way through. Remove from heat and put on a paper towel to drain any oil.
2. Dice onion and saute in rest of the oil in the skillet for a few minutes.
3. Cube rested chicken and add to crock pot. Add sauted onions.
4. Add frozen vegetables to crockpot.
5. Cube potato and add to crockpot
6. Add chicken stock and salt and pepper.
7. Cook on high for about 5 hours.
8. About 30 minutes before serving, take out about three Tablespoons of hot broth from the crockpot, add the cornstarch. Make a soupy paste and add back into the crockpot, stirring to mix before replacing the lid.
Make 4 servings.