Found the recipe in English !!!
- 2 teaspoons very soft butter
- 1 pound cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Use the soft butter to generously grease a 10 inch diameter tart or pan.
- Wash and dry the cherries and remove the stems. There is no need to pit the cherries, although you can if you wish. The pits are said to add extra flavor to the dish. (but if you have young children...)
- Evenly distribute the cherries in the buttered pan.
- Place the two tablespoons of butter in a small dish that can go in the . with a piece of paper towel in case it explodes. Microwave on high for about 30 - just enough to melt the butter.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk in the milk. Whisk in the eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract. Pour this batter on top of the cherries.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the custard is cooked through.
- Serve warm or cold.
SUBSTITUTES AND ADDITIONS
Use an equivalent amount of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or sliced peaches, plums, or apricots.
You can add two teaspoons of baking (YES YES YES!!! My grand ma always did that!)to the flour, sugar and salt. This will give your clafoutis a little rise and result in a more puffy custard.