Hey, guys. I need your help here.
You know that thing where random stuff just pops into your head?
I'm trying to remember a TV show from the mid to late 1980s. It was a US show and it involved a murder mystery on an international spaceship or space station. The twist with this show is that the ending wasn't revealed and the audience were challenged to solve the murder (was there a prize involved?), so the idea was that you paid attention and figured out the clues in each episoide.
I know it's not much to go on. I've googled but I can't find trace of it.
Does anyone remember this? Or am I imagining it?
.
You know that thing where random stuff just pops into your head?
I'm trying to remember a TV show from the mid to late 1980s. It was a US show and it involved a murder mystery on an international spaceship or space station. The twist with this show is that the ending wasn't revealed and the audience were challenged to solve the murder (was there a prize involved?), so the idea was that you paid attention and figured out the clues in each episoide.
I know it's not much to go on. I've googled but I can't find trace of it.
Does anyone remember this? Or am I imagining it?
.
