From U.N.C.L.E. Intelligence: a little diversion!
1. What does the ‘G’ in Leo G. Carroll’s name stand for?
2. We remember Terbuf, and Clara. But can you remember Clara’s last name?
3. Who are Pretty, Fingers, and Feet?
4. Who said, “It would seem that Miss Belmont has finally sneezed.”?
5. Who was MFU’s executive producer?
6. What ran non-stop from Vienna to Venice?
7. Before Mr. Waverly, there was – who?
8. What’s 2,000 miles from New York, 700 miles from shipping lanes?
9. In which episode did Solo quip, “You are a sly Russian. Someday when you grow up you should make someone a marvelous secret agent.”
10. Spock, Cheating?
11. A Trouble maker?
12. A Darling Thrush?
13. A Salty Olive-r?